If you are logged into your Zemax Account, you can toggle between viewing licenses that you administer and licenses held by your company in the Licenses page. If you view licenses held by your company, each license has a License Administrator listed, and you may contact that person to have them add you as an End User.
Articles in this section
- How do I change a Zemax account email address, name, or password?
- How can I replace a lost or stolen license?
- Can I renew my support or subscription online?
- How do I find my support or subscription expiration date?
- How do I set someone else as a License Administrator?
- I don't know who the License Administrator for my license is. How do I find out?
- How many End Users can I have, and how often can I change them?
- How do I add an End User to a license?
- What is a Colleague and an End User ? What permissions do they have?
- I was invited to set up my Zemax account by my License Administrator. What do I need to know?