There are a few ways to set up your Zemax profile:
- You purchased a license.
- You should receive an email invitation from Zemax to set up your Zemax account. This email invitation contains a link that will prompt you to reset your password.
- A License Administrator adds you as a colleague or an End User on a license from inside their Zemax account. Once this happens, an email invitation is sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- You fill out an access request form.
- From the sign-in page, click on Request Access. Fill out the submission form.
- If you are in our user database, you'll be sent an invitation to finalize your account.
- If you're not in our database and provided a valid software license number, you will not immediately receive an invitation to set up your Zemax account, but the License Administrator for your license will be sent a notice of your request to be added as an End User on that license.
- If you're not in our database and do not have a valid software license, your submitted form will be processed by our sales team, who will help get you the information that you need.
Note that only License Administrators and End Users of supported licenses will have full access to Zemax resources. You can find out more about your own access in the My Account page of your Zemax account.